Monday, 10 November 2014
Friday, 7 November 2014
Tuesday, 4 November 2014
Sunday, 2 November 2014
We hereby declare that on the date, time and port, the signing-off chief officer delivered his duties to the signing-on chief officer. An inspection of the ship has been carried out and next voyage instructions have been clearly understood.
During this hand-over the following items were delivered in the order specified below:
- Cargo discharge/loading plan agreed between ship and shore or other ship.
- Fire and pollution control equipment information.
- Next voyage and instructions on board.
- Cargo/ballast handling and monitoring equipment information.
- Cargo/ballast measuring tools condition.
- Gas measuring equipment condition.
- Status of FFE & LSA/Medicines/Medical equipment/Safety officer’s records.
- Ship’s stores and fresh water.
- Bridge communication/navigation equipment.
- Inventories (quantities/condition).
- Company’s Quality/Health/Safety/Environmental management system information.
- Crew changes.
|We hereby declare that on date, time and port, the signing-off Master delivered command of the vessel, together with all certificates, to the signing-on master. An inspection of the ship has been carried out and relevant entries made in the ship’s logbook.|
|During this hand-over the following items were delivered in the order as specified below.|
|1. Does the vessel have any major defects?|
|2. Do all main engine functions operate correctly?|
|3. Does steering gear and associated equipment function correctly?|
|4. Does navigation equipment function properly?|
|5. Does radio equipment function properly?|
|6. Catering, provisions and feeding rate information|
|7. Crew Status|
|8. Class Status|
|9. Chartroom management and QHSE management system|
|10. Financial Data|
|11. Vessel operations information|
|12. Cargo operation information|
|13. Pollution preparedness|
|14. Pipe lines conditions|
|15. Mooring equipment, mooring ropes and wires conditions|
|16. FFE and LSA conditions|
|17. Cargo equipments including Cargo hoses and fenders|
|18. Deck tools|
|19. Health and safety|
|20. Management meetings on board|
|22. Medicines on board|
|23. Fuel oil/Diesel oil/Water|
|24. ISPS implementation|
|25. Operation’s Department related publications
Note: This is only the basic information for Master’s Hand-over Report. The actual hand-over form will be more detailed.