We hereby declare that on the date, time and port, the signing-off chief officer delivered his duties to the signing-on chief officer. An inspection of the ship has been carried out and next voyage instructions have been clearly understood.
During this hand-over the following items were delivered in the order specified below:
- Cargo discharge/loading plan agreed between ship and shore or other ship.
- Fire and pollution control equipment information.
- Next voyage and instructions on board.
- Cargo/ballast handling and monitoring equipment information.
- Cargo/ballast measuring tools condition.
- Gas measuring equipment condition.
- Status of FFE & LSA/Medicines/Medical equipment/Safety officer’s records.
- Ship’s stores and fresh water.
- Bridge communication/navigation equipment.
- Inventories (quantities/condition).
- Company’s Quality/Health/Safety/Environmental management system information.
- Crew changes.